Monday, June 30, 2014

Wicked box

    Working on pinholes is always more of experimenting than a process with preset output. You win some, you loose some. And still when it comes to which is which you might never know.
    I finally succeeded in constructing a mid format pinhole that is capable of rewinding the film, what's not as easy as I thought before. Not being very confident about the light tightness of the '' magic box'' I've run a film through it
    





   It turned out not only to be light tight, but it also managed to take some photos-photos that don't really look like they were produced by a pinhole. Just have a look at em.













 
    Course, I knew middle format pinholes would be more detailed, but this surprised me a lot. They look more like they were taken with one of lomo plastic lens cameras. I'd better take advantage of it.
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment