Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Balkan Experience



After being lazy for the last few weeks, I finally made my first post for Alchemyst.
Some weeks ago I made a trip to Ljubljana, Slovenia, where David used to live for a year, and it was a pretty sick experience. After we shredded Ljubljana for a day we took the train Zagreb in Croatia to meet Goran, Croatia's OG and the few riders down there.
Since I have never been in Slovenia or Croatia I really enjoyed the culture and spirit of the Balkan, everyone is friendly and the beer tastes pretty good too!!
Here are some unreleased photos of me and David:

#dajetikrila




how you feel after a night in the train
David frontboardin' as always

cruising through zagreb's nightlife
Judo Plant on a wall in Zagreb's finest DIY bowl



photos: David Tiefenthaler, Tobias Mayer
text: Tobias Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment